1949. Incorporated Yugoturbina - Diesel Engine Factory
1955. Started production of diesel engines licensed by Swiss Sulzer
1990. Incorporated joint stock company as Diesel Engine Factory
1991. The company changed name to Adriadiesel d.d.
1997. Terminated licence agreement with Sulzer (Wärtsilä NSD)
1998. Signed licence agreement with German company MAN Diesel SE
1999. Delivered 1st engine produced by the new licence
2001. Company certified by norm ISO 9002;1994
2002. Stipulated 100th engine by MAN Diesel SE licence
2003. Company recertified by new norm ISO 9001:2000
2004. Delivered 100th engine by MAN Diesel SE licence
Adriadiesel d.d., the successor of former Diesel Engine Factory Yugoturbina, follows the tradition in production of diesel engines, spare parts and other power equipment, in co-operation with leading producers worldwide.
Since the incorporation in 1949 until today, in over 50 years, Adriadiesel d.d. has produced 1581 four-stroke diesel engines with over 2,000,000 HP by SULZER licence (later NEW SULZER DIESEL) of the following types.
Adria 40 Spare Parts
|TD / TAD / TW / TAW 24|
|TD / TAD /TG / TAG /TF / TAF 36|
|TAD / TG / TAG / /TF / TAF 48|
|BH / BAH / BF / BAF 22|
|BH / BAH / BCAH / BF / BAF BCAF 29|
|ZL / ZV 40/48|
|ZAL / ZAV 40/48 S|
|AL 20 / 24|
|AH / AF / AR / AL 25 / 30|
|ASL / ASV 25 / 30|
|S 20 U|
- Engines had been delivered in over 50 countries worldwide.
- New engines by Sulzer licence are no longer produced in Adriadiesel d.d. since 1998, but we carry on with production of spare parts for all enlisted types of diesel engines, as well as with repairs and overhauls.
- All the parts are ordered by the Code Book according to Code Number, which all the parts are marked with.
- All spare parts are delivered with producer's certificates, and for certain parts we also give classification society certificates by customer's request.