QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SATISFACTION OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR PRIME GOALS!
Prices and dates are negotiable - quality is NOT!
In 2002 Adriadiesel d.d. was certified according to international standard ISO 9001:2000. Satisfied customer is the best estimate of our work, and frequent surveys are being made in order to gain information of their level of satisfaction.
One very efficient method of quality improvement that has been implemented in our company is KAIZEN method, and it effects improvements in production.
KAIZEN is an instrument which enables employees to make suggestions for many aspects of improvement, from production to working environment.
Quality of our products is guaranteed by our highly trained specialists: NDT examiners in penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing and visual inspection:
- Welders certified by norm HRN EN 287-1;
- Chief Welding Engineer certified by Croatian Welding Society according to EWF/IIW Program;
- A crew trained for turbocharger overhauls and repairs;
- Engineers qualified for drawing in AutoCad and PRO/E;
PROTECTION OF ENVIRONMENT
Adriadiesel d.d. complies with all requirements and law regulations on environment protection. Dangerous technological waste is very carefully managed, and special attention is paid to prevention of water and air polution.
Protection of employees in production is very important. All the workers are trained for protection against fire and occupational safety, and based on hazard estimation all protective measures are being taken and equipment supplied in order to provide safe working environment.
|Company with Quality Management System Certificate|
for manufacture of diesel engines and spare parts by MAN Diesel SE licence, production of spare parts by Sulzer licence, and repairs and overhauls of MAN Diesel SE and Sulzer engines
HRN EN 729-4
for welding of engine frames, steel constructions and piping
In March 2005 Mr. Yasuo Yamamoto and Mr. Zoran Stiperski presented KAIZEN - system of continuous improvements to all Adriadiesel's employees.
It was a successful introduction of an original Japanese KAIZEN management, revealing secrets of Japanese economical success.
The philosophy behind Kaizen management is quick, simple and easy, yet continuous improvements of work efficiency, resulting in huge success. There is no risk involved for the companies applying Kaizen method. It requires minor financial investments, but makes great changes in employees' job perception, work approach and general way of thinking.
Present experience shows that suggestions of Adriadiesel's employees can be categorised in eight groups:
- Corrections of production process (involves changes in all segments of production, which are not strictly defined as technology process modification);
- Improvements of working environment (all suggestions concerning improvement of working environment);
- Special tool making (all suggestions concerning special tool making);
- Work improvement (practical suggestions for work improvement that can not be categorised as an improvement of the working environment);
- Technology process modification (suggestions related to specific technology process modifications);
- Tools (suggestions related to tool service improvement);
- Human resource management (suggestions related to further education, trainings, etc.);
- Modification of forms (suggestions for modification of existing forms and application of new ones).